The Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to encourage the family of Four Mile Church to eat God's word on a more regular basis; to be nourished and fortified. Mile markers help you to know how far you have come and how much further you have to go. God's word is like a mile marker. My prayer is that this simple blogg helps you to partake in God's word and prayer on a more regular basis.



Please share your insights and revelations if you think they may encourage another brother or sister in Christ.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Walk The Line - Part 1

1 Thesalonians 1

This week read the 1st chapter once a day.

For Reflection continue the discipline of observing portion using the following indicators.

P- is there a universal truth being taught here.

A- something that helps me to love Christ more.

I- an insight about myself.

D- something I would like to detach from myself

Pray through this passage each day for yourself, your family, your church, etc. Give thanks for the work God is doing and will do in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment