The Purpose

The purpose of this blog is to encourage the family of Four Mile Church to eat God's word on a more regular basis; to be nourished and fortified. Mile markers help you to know how far you have come and how much further you have to go. God's word is like a mile marker. My prayer is that this simple blogg helps you to partake in God's word and prayer on a more regular basis.



Please share your insights and revelations if you think they may encourage another brother or sister in Christ.

Friday, April 30, 2010

May - What's Next?

Next week I will be posting links to sites with either audio or video teachings that I think you will beneifit from. You can watch or listen to them in your spare time. They will cover some of my favorite teachers. I pray you enjoy them.
Blessings,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment